Virtual Housemates from previous Season and Virtual Housemates who got evicted or quit get a chance to give commentaries about the on-going game.

Monday, March 06, 2006

IAN: Ok, the bad guy's out........ the villain's out of the house..... dumped by the "good" guys. Well well well... seems Kuya is still giving me a room in this house, at least Heidi is not alone here anymore. And pretty soon you guys will follow.... here... so far ... here in my territory. Where will I start? Okay... since etong room na nireserve ni Kuya sa mga mapapalayas eh nasa kabilang building sa mismong tapat ng Virtual House, kitang kita namin dito ang bawat kilos nyo. And to tell you, may 24/7 live stream kami dito. Fearless predictions: Rhea will leave the house next week, unless makuha nya immunity o di kaya planuhin ng mga "good" guys na mapahiya ako so they will keep her and vote out..... Janet instead. Ate Janet and Rhea are the next two to go. Then Maristel or Rowen. Too early to say this, but my boot made it all clear. I could see Paolo, Jenjen, Dylan, Marge, and Remcyl in the Final 5 spot since these 5 were attached together with what they call "bond". Sounds cliche though... but anyway.... Pao was a big threat to me eversince, I used the so-called "malambing ako sayo" strategy to get his heart. Yeah i did hat for sure eventhough.... its really...... how would I say it... its like ... "oh come on, this guy praises Britney!" I made an early alliance with Jen, Remcyl, and Dylan.... plot is --- to take Pao out of the game in the once were down to 6. Secret alliances also with Rowen and Maristel. I offered one to Marge, Kath, Heidee, Janet, and Rhea. Even Pao. Tell me its a wrong move... a stupid move..... no its not.... look who stabbed me. I'm not eating my pride yet, but I knew this was going to happen --- if one of my allies will stab me on my back, im gone. I was cautious everytime I talk to Remcyl cus I never trusted him that much, as far as alliance is concern. But things werent that clear when I realized that it was my most trusted co-housemate and ally JenJen who'll do that. Yes Jen, that was horribly painful. But im not mad at you, promise. Dylan's a perfect ally, he never say anything, and he knows what "deal" means, again, as far as alliance is concern. Pao and Marge has the strongest bond here. Oh kids. Pao and Jen are the most qualified winners when it comes to "being friendly." But most probably JenJen will get the title. But my bet is .. believe me... its Remcyl... this guy is playing the game and making friends along the way (which I think (?) wala sakin). Watch out for the underdogs guys --- Dylan, Maristel, and Marge. Playing hard but no chance is Rowen --- who'll get a spot in the Final 7 or 8 if and only if he will have more constant communication with other VHS. Ok, Housemate Ian is signing off, but I will keep on posting para naman di nyo ako mamis ano. As I said, boring ang virtual house pag walang issue. Hmm... before I leave.... makaiwan nga ng isang issue..... *One of these 10 people left in the house needs a nomination vote, to make him/her realize that his/her days in the virtual house is soon-coming.* another thing.... *As what _______ told me..."Never trust girls that much."* I'll leave you this infamous quotation as well...... "A person who laughs with HAHAHA is intelligent, those who laugh with HEHEHE loves s*x." ------ Neil TG. HEHEHE "I SHALL RETURN".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home