Virtual Housemates from previous Season and Virtual Housemates who got evicted or quit get a chance to give commentaries about the on-going game.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

JOMAR: ANG SAGOT KO SA DI-MAINTINDIHANG KOMENTARYO NI RESIDENT IPIS

Wow! My title is pure Tagalog! Anyway, I'm going to proceed with an English commentary. Sorry if some readers would think of me as "coño" but this is one way of preparing myself for my English Periodic Test. And I'm going to try my best to plug in some jokes, too.

Resident Ipis, how would you make me freeze that I'm so soft because of my blabber? I was just joking on my part. But I know who you are. You are BigBadKuya! Sorry to Kuya if I accused him of something wrong.

Kuya got a nice mix of housemates for Season 2, but Season 1 is way better. Also, we, the housemates of Season 1 are very expressive. We show our true feelings. We are bold enough to be ourselves over the internet. Take my case when I was evicted. I did not even think of other options to hide my feelings about my eviction. I declared my feelings straightforward. I made my ex-housemates know what I really felt.

Actually, I'd still like to continue it. Sorry if I interrupt my pure English post but I'd like to say something to my housemates.

"Makakapal talaga ang mukha ng mga nag-evict sa akin, lalo na yung mga nagsabi na kailangan kong mag-focus sa aking pag-aaral. E, hello! Kung kailan pa nga ako sumali ng vPBB tsaka ako nakapasok sa Director's list! Anong akala ninyo sa akin? Hindi ba ninyo nakikita ang aking pagmamahal sa vPBB at pagiging adik sa internet? Tapos doon sa mga nagsabing hindi raw ako nagcommunicate. Sasabihin ninyong busy yung tao, ba't hindi kayo yung nag-first move? Sorry kung ako yung gusto ninyo mag-first move, kayo rin kasi ang hinihintay kong mag-first move. Just like a stranger enters a house, kailangan bang yung stranger pa ang mag-welcome sa sarili niya sa bahay? Nakakainis, misunderstanding na naman! Tapos, ikaw, Kram, makapal talaga ang mukha mo, gumagawa ka pa ng mga palusot para ma-validate yung eviction point mo sa akin! Why didn't you acknowledge your violation?"

There. Well said, straight to the point.

Wow, I used this for my personal opinions on Season 1 and not on Season 2. Back to Season 2.

I really can't hear the noise of the house in Season 2 unlike in Season 1. Season 2 housemates are very secretive. That's not the ideal person. Only Remcyl is loud enough to express his true self. Sorry if I'll hurt the Season 2 housemates, again, but I notice that there is some "orocanism" in the house. Many housemates in Season 2 are not that true to the world.

Well, I have to go study Integrated Science - Chemistry. Watch out for my next straight-to-the-point commentaries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home